NRHSA Membership Benefits
Our Convention - We sponsor an Annual Convention and Table Top Expo in Las Vegas. Our convention brings retail stores together, in a great city, sharing information, knowledge and experience through networking, seminars, hands-on demonstrations, dealer-to-dealer discussions and one-on-one time with manufacturers. Our convention allows you to make new life-long friends.
Click here for Information on our Convention.
• Health Insurance - The National Retail Hobby Stores Association is excited to announce a new membership health insurance benefit that can help keep you, your family, and even your small business cost-effectively covered and healthy. www.ligmembers.com/NRHSA
• Networking - Our association gives you the opportunity to interact with other NRHSA retail stores. You can learn by others' experiences just by talking with each other, sharing ideas, product knowledge, tips and tricks of the trade and ways of running your business more efficiently and profitably.
• Website - (www.nrhsa.org) Consumers all over the world can be linked to your store information and the products you carry. The website also provides you with access to a Members Only section, which offers you even more information and benefits.
• Credit Card Program - NRHSA Membership qualifies you for reduced rates and per transaction discounts on Visa and MasterCard transactions. Please click here for more information and for more details click here. For an introductory letter introducing the program to the industry, click here.
• Freight Program - NRHSA members can enjoy savings on select FedEx Express®, FedEx Ground®, FedEx Home Delivery® and FedEx Freight® LTL (less-than-truckload) shipping. Substantial discounts are also available on LTL shipping with YRC Freight, New Penn and Central Freight. Special rates are offered on international shipping. Contact: Siriani & Associates 800/554-0005
• AMA Membership Program - Sign up for the NRHSA Pilot Program with the Academy of Model Aeronautics. You will need to provide a credit card number and have a fax machine. The AMA will set you up and provide the necessary forms. For each new member you receive $5 and trial memberships $3. There is no bonus for renewals but they are a good way to get customers into your store. Each time you sign up a new member, your store is entered into a random drawing for cash ($500).
• NMRA Membership Program - We support the NMRA (National Model Railroad Association) Membership Program, which gives you a rebate for every new member you sign up.
• Member E-Link - Members-only benefit to send a blast e-mail to other NRHSA members and/or sponsors. All e-mails are subject to approval.
• NRHSA Shop Owners Group (private page for members)
- This is a discussion/support group for members of the National Retail Hobby Stores Association.
Here we can share what's working, what's not, what's hot, and get feedback on ideas about our stores and the industry. Here we will encourage and support each other in this economic climate which necessitates we brick-and-mortar retailers stick together.
Go to NRHSA Shop Owners on Facebook and request to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/877893175675413
• Listing in Retailer store locator on NRHSA website
• National Hobby Month Facebook Advertising
• Workman’s Comp Program
• Discounts from manufacturers & distributors
• Discounted registration fee to the NRHSA Annual Convention and Table Top Expo
• FREE Subscription to Hobby Merchandiser Magazine (15 issues)
• Membership List
• Regional NRHSA Zoom Meetings